Tuesday, April 28, 2009

so much coming in

Oh my goodness, have I got news for you! I have been scrambling about the last few days ordering up a storm... well, no actually I have orders in to the following companies and will have stock very soon from all of them. I have 3 types of mei tais on the way BabyHawk, Freehand, and Catbird. I have 5 types of wraps on the way, Storchenwiege, Girasol, Wrapsody Bali Baby Stretch, Wrapsody Bali Baby Breeze, and the Wrapsody water wrap for your summer beach fun! I will also have a few Storchenwiege ring slings coming in with the Storch wraps. And I also have BabyLegs leg and arm warmers coming in soon including the new BabyLegs Cool designs for summer. They are a sun resistant very light and cool mesh fabric to keep your baby sunburn-free without using so much sunblock. How cool is that! I am really excited about everything that is coming in over the next few weeks and I hope you will check back as my orders arrive to see what is available.

The other very exciting news is that Pinkletink will soon have a whole new look. A friend of mine is working on making the website look totally great and super easy to use. We want you to be able to find just what you are looking for as easily and as quickly as possible so that you can get what you want when you want it! I have every confidence that the new site will be great. It should be up in the next few weeks. Keep checking in!

-Nora
owner of Pinkletink Baby
www.pinkletinkbaby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment