Sunday, April 26, 2009

Signs of Spring!

Hi everyone! My name is Nora and I am very excited to announce that I am the new owner of Pinkletink Baby! Meg, the previous owner, kindly turned the business over to me over the weekend and I am in the middle of getting the new website up and running. Until it is fully functional in a few days things will be a little messy around here. After a little Spring cleaning, though, a lot of new stock to get entered on the site, and some patience on your part while I learn the ropes a bit, I think Pinkletink will be better than ever!

Over the next few weeks I expect orders of Freehand Mei Tais, Babyhawk Mei tais, Catbird Mei Tais, Storchenwiege wraps, Girasol wraps, and hopefully a few other bits and pieces (I'll keep you posted.... I am working on a few other things being available here too!). Keep an eye out here for updates and I will try to keep you in the loop when new stock comes in!

Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment